The aim of this step is for the client to become aware of the fact that they are choosing their current perspective. If they have never heard of the ICA Power Tools before you will need to first provide a brief overview, both of the concept as a whole and of each individual Power Tool.
- Which perspective might be influencing the way you are approaching this issue?
- How do you feel about yourself when you come from this perspective?
- How do you see the people in your world when you come from this perspective?
- How do you feel about solving your problem when you come from this perspective?
- What is the most likely outcome if you stay in this perspective?